Monogram Kitchen Towel
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, Cricut® Alphabet
- Fabric: black, black patterned, gray patterned
- Sewing machine & thread
- Iron & ironing board
- Heat’n Bond Ultra
- Dish towel
1. Use iron to apply Heat’n Bond Ultra to black and gray patterned fabric according to manufacturer’s instructions. Remove lining from fabric before cutting.
2. Create monograms. Using Cricut® Alphabet cartridge and black fabric, cut one 2-1/2" monogram. Using gray patterned fabric, cut two 1-1/4" monograms. Iron monograms onto dishtowel.
3. Use sewing machine to stitch black patterned fabric to bottom edge of dish towel.
4. Embellish as desired.