1. Print or draw monogram initial onto regular paper.
2. Use Fiskars® Classic Stick Rotary Cutter (60 mm) and Fiskars® Cutting Mat (18” x 24”) to cut strips of chosen fabric. Sew strips together to create swatch of fabric larger than the monogram.
3. Iron batting to the back of the fabric swatch.
4. Use Fiskars® Softgrip® Pinking Shears (8”) to trim edges.
5. Use Fiskars® Micro-Tip® Scissors (No. 5) to cut out monogram initial.
6. Place paper monogram onto front of T-shirt and place the fabric swatch inside and directly beneath monogram sandwiching the T-shirt in-between.
7. Pin all three layers together.
8. Use embroidery floss to stitch completely around the monogram. Once complete, remove pins and discard paper monogram.
9. Use Fiskars® Easy Action™ Rag Quilt Snip Scissors (No. 8) to carefully cut T-shirt material inside of stitched monogram revealing fabric swatch underneath. Be careful not to cut the fabric swatch.
10. Embellish monogram with buttons and bows as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.