Monogram Table Setting
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow®:
- Basswood Country Round®: small, medium & thick
- Basswood Country Plank®: small & medium
- Creative Versa-Tool®
- Computer & laser printer/copier
- Ceramic dish or mug
1. Create Monogram on computer. Reverse copy and print on laser printer or make laser copy ready for transferring to each bark-edged wood piece.
2. After reading all manufacturer’s instructions found inside the Creative Versa-Tool, attach Transfer Point on tool with pliers. Secure tool stand to work surface with tape. Place tool on stand. Plug into electric outlet, turn Versa-Temp control dial to the red zone and heat for 4-5 minutes.
3. Place the laser copy face down on the Round or Plank and tape on one corner of copy.
4. Using the Transfer Point, press firmly and rub continuously in a circular motion on the back of the image. Lift the paper often to make sure the image is transferring to the wood. Use pliers to remove Transfer Point with pliers, dropping it into the ceramic dish.
5. Use pliers to attach Universal Point and let heat for a minute or so. Wood burn monogram on each wood piece until all are complete.
6. Turn Versa-Temp control dial to the “O” or “off” position. Unplug.