Monogram Wall Art
- FloraCraft foam sheet: 1"x12"x12"
- Felt: 14"x14" white
- Satin fabric: 16"x16" champagne 3"x16" bronze
- Adhesive scrapbooking embellishment
- Wooden monogram letter: 8"
- Acrylic paint: metallic, coordinating color
- Low-temp glue gun glue sticks
1. Paint the wooden monogram letter with a metallic acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
2. Glue the felt to the front and sides of the foam square. Covering the foam square with felt first helps the satin wrap smoothly over the foam. Pull the felt snug at the corners and trim away any excess felt to keep the corner clean.
3. Wrap satin fabric over the felt covered square as if wrapping a gift. Secure the edges of the satin at the back of the foam square with low-temp glue.
4. Glue the painted letter to the center of the square. Fold the strip of bronze satin material into thirds to create a 1&x16&strip. Glue this strip to the front of the square on the left side of the letter. Secure the ends to the back of the square.
5. Embellish the wall art with adhesive scrapbook embellishments.