1. Line the shadow box with burlap, using a glue stick on the inner shadowbox surfaces. Work on one side panel at a time with cut-to-size burlap, and afterwards, cover the back panel.
2. Position the bouquet inside the box temporarily to determine the best placement of photos. Remove the bouquet.
3. Mat the photos in two colors of cardstock and adhere to the inside of the box.
4. Place the bouquet in the box. If needed, trim out a few flowers in the back to fit the bouquet in the box.
5. Paint the monogram letter with tan paint, applying 2 coats. Allow to dry after each coat.
6. Spray paint the letter several times with gold glitter spray.
7. Glue the monogram letter to the left side of the shadowbox frame with tack glue. Place a weight (books) over the monogram to ensure that it dries flat.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>