Idea Market Monogram Wedding Shadow Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Shadow Box
- Cardstock (to mat photos)
- Wedding photos
- Wedding bouquet (dried or faux flowers)
- Wooden monogram letter
- Acrylic paint: tan
- Paint brush
- Glitter spray
- Glue stick
- Tacky glue
- Well ventilated covered workspace for spray painting
1. Line the shadow box with burlap, using a glue stick on the inner shadowbox surfaces. Work on one side panel at a time with cut-to-size burlap, and afterwards, cover the back panel.
2. Position the bouquet inside the box temporarily to determine the best placement of photos. Remove the bouquet.
3. Mat the photos in two colors of cardstock and adhere to the inside of the box.
4. Place the bouquet in the box. If needed, trim out a few flowers in the back to fit the bouquet in the box.
5. Paint the monogram letter with tan paint, applying 2 coats. Allow to dry after each coat.
6. Spray paint the letter several times with gold glitter spray.
7. Glue the monogram letter to the left side of the shadowbox frame with tack glue. Place a weight (books) over the monogram to ensure that it dries flat.