1. Wash surfaces in warm soapy water. Allow to dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
2. Using Martha Stewart Crafts Spray Paint System, paint Greek Tile Gloss Opaque on bottle exterior prior to stenciling. Allow spray paint to thoroughly dry prior to stenciling.
3. Peel alphabet stencil from backing sheet; set backing aside and save for future storage. Position adhesive stencil on glass surface where desired; press in place.
4. Squeeze a small amount of paint onto foam plate.
5. Load the flat bottom edge of the foam pouncer with glass paint by dabbing into the puddle of paint. Dab a few times more on a clean spot on the foam plate to ensure you have the entire foam pouncer loaded properly.
6. Stencil monogram letters Sterling and Yellow Gold Metallic Opaque. Stencil accent trim, and paint Swiss dots of Sterling and Yellow Gold Metallic Opaque.
7. Holding the foam pouncer like a pencil, begin dabbing straight up and down over the opening of the adhesive stencil. Continue painting until the entire design area has been completed.
8. Set foam pouncer aside in container of water for cleaning. While paint is still wet, neatly and carefully lift stencil by peeling away from the glass surface. NOTE: Be careful not to drag stencil while removing it as your painted design may be blurred.
9. Continue adding stenciled designs over glass surface until desired effect is achieved. NOTE: When repeating a stenciled letter, it is best to clean the stencil between uses by rinsing in water and allowing the stencil to dry thoroughly.
10. Set completed project aside for 1 hour to thoroughly dry.
11. All glass surfaces painted with Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paints should be cured to increase the paint's durability on glass or ceramic surfaces. Follow either the Bake to Cure Technique or the Air Cure Technique.
12. Bake to Cure Technique - Set dry silkscreened glassware into cool oven. Set oven to 350?F and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do NOT place glass in a hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn the oven off. Allow glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using. NOTE: Glitter Glass Paints should not be baked; only use air cure technique when painting with glitter paints.
13. Air Cure Technique - Air dry completed project for 21 days before using. NOTE: Glitter Glass Paints should not be baked to cure; only use air cure technique when painting with glitter paints.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>