Monogrammed Fondant Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton&® foodcrafting supplies:Decorator Preferred Fondant: Purple (1/4 oz.), White (3/4 oz.)Roll-N-Cut Mat9" Fondant RollerGeometric Cut-Outs SetParchment paperWhite Standard Baking Cups12-Cup Standard Muffin PanCooling Grid12" Disposable Decorating BagsDecorating Tip 1MChocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing—16 oz. canNeon Colors FoodWriter Edible Color Markers
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
- Food-safe scissors
1. Knead purple fondant with white fondant. Use fondant roller with pink guide rings to roll out light purple fondant 1/16" thick. Use cutter from geometric cut-outs set to cut rounded square plaque. Allow to dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted, parchment paper-covered plate cake board.
2. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake cupcakes and allow to cool.
3. Use tip 1M, cut disposable decorating bag and chocolate buttercream to pipe swirl on top of cupcakes. Use purple edible color marker to color around rounded square plaque and write initial. Use dab of icing to attach plaques to top of cupcakes.