Monogrammed Gift Box Set
- Colorbk® Flea Market papercrafting coordinates:
Glitter Punchout Pad
12"x12" Specialty Cardstock
- Three 3"x2" gift boxes
- Zigzag-edge craft scissors
- Acid-free adhesive or tape
- Craft knife or paper trimmer
- Three 11" lengths of grosgrain ribbon
1. Select a sheet of paper from the Flea Market Specialty Cardstock Paper Pad for wrapping paper. Use the same pattern for all 3 boxes or mix it up with different designs.
2. Cut a 2 3/4" x 10 1/2" piece of paper.
3. Repeat step 2 two more times.
4. Wrap each box with a strip of paper, joining the ends together and securing with tape or adhesive.
5. Wrap each box with a piece of ribbon, perpendicular to the strip of paper. Adhere or tape the ribbon edges to the back of the box.
6. Punch out 3 alphabet monograms from the Flea Market Glitter Punchout Pad. Cut along one edge with the zigzag scissors for each letter.
7. Adhere one monogram to the center of each ribbon on the front of the box.