1. Draw name on cuff of stocking with chalk. In desired color, paint over chalk lines with dimensional paint.
2. Squeeze desired color of dimensional paint onto paper plate.
3. Place child’s hand into wet paint or paint onto hand using paintbrush.
4. Press painted hand onto center of stocking. Lift hand straight up. Wipe off with hand wipes.
5. Use Pouncer to dab dots of matching paint onto stocking in a random pattern to create polka dot accents.
6. Allow to dry.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >