Monogrammed Thank You Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Y & S Monogram Wood Stamps
- Thanks A Bunch
- Pinstripe Background
- Snow Layering Paper
- Pool Mixed Layering Paper
- Tide Pool
- Butter Bar Shadow Ink Mid-Tone
- Wet Cement Shadow Ink Mid-Tone
- Small Accent Pearls
- Thin printer paper or masking paper
- Removable adhesive
- White envelopes
- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig Stamp Positioner
- Stamp first initial on white cardstock panel (4-1/2"x5-1/2") and on the flap of the envelope using Tide Pool ink.
- Use Stamp-A-Ma-Jig stamp positioner to stamp the second initial on cardstock and envelope flap.
- Create masks for initials and mask the stamped letters.
- Use background stamp and butter bar ink to stamp a background.
- Stamp sentiment using Wet Cement ink and Thanks a Bunch set.
- Trim 1/4 off the stamped panel and adhere onto an A2 pool card base.
- Embellish letters with pearls.