Monogrammed Votive Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok XYZ Clear Glitter Sticker Alpha: Copper or Royal Bubble
- 2 clear votive candle holders
- Cardstock: cream or white
- 24" of 1/2"-wide ribbon, 2 colors or patterns
- 1 yd 1"-wide organza ribbon, white
- Glitter: gold, copper or silver
- Paper Punches: floral or snowflake, 1" circle
- Acid-free adhesive
- Clear double-sided tape
- Foam tape
- Scissors, craft knife
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Punch two 1" circles of cardstock. Use alpha stickers to form monogram for each recipient. Use different colors for variety.
- Outline the rim of the cardstock circles with glue, dip in glitter. Set aside to dry.
- Wrap both votive candle holders with 1/2" ribbons. Trim excess; secure with double-sided tape. Set aside.
- Punch 4 snowflakes or flowers. Coat one side of each with adhesive and cover with glitter. Two will go on each votive so use different colors for each pair. Allow to dry.
- Cut the organza ribbon into two 18" pieces. Center & wrap each piece around the votive holder over the first layer of patterned ribbon. Tie a bow.
- Once the glitter is dry on the cardstock circles, place a small piece of foam tape on the back of it near the top and attach to holder. The circle should be centered above the bow attached to the holder above it.
- Attach a glittered snowflake or flower to sides of the monogrammed circle with foam tape.