Monster Bash Jewelry
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Holiday Glitz®: small Mummy, Witch & Dracula charms
Decorative polymer clay beads: witch's boots
- Ear wires
- Headpins & eyepins
- Metallic chain: green, purple
- Silver rolo bracelet
DIRECTIONS: While Holiday Glitz® metallic-plated items are very durable, wrap the ends of your jewelrymaking
tools with masking tape as an extra precaution to avoid scratching. The Holiday Glitz® program also
includes decorative polymer clay beads. Excessive pressure when using eyepins or headpins can dent the surface.
1. Cut a piece of green metallic chain the same length as a silver rolo bracelet.
2. Use small jump rings to attach green metallic chain along one side of the rolo bracelet. Attach chain at multiple points along bracelet so green chain does not sag.
3. Repeat with purple metallic chain.
4. Find center of rolo bracelet. Open jump ring on large purple gem & attach to bracelet 1 link right of center.
5. Open jump ring on small orange gem, feed Dracula charm onto jump ring behind orange gem. Attach orange gem and Dracula charm to bracelet 1 link left of the center.
6. Attach remaining gems and charms, leaving 2 links between each large gem and small gem or charm.
7. Use medium jump ring to attach Book of Spells charm to end of bracelet to complete.
EARRINGS: Make 2.
1. Cut a 1 3/4" length of purple metallic chain.
2. Attach earring wire to center link on the 1 3/4" length.
3. String an orange & purple polymer clay bead onto an eyepin, create loop at end.
4. Attach open ends of 1 3/4" length to either side of eyepin.