Monster Party Bags
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gift bags – 4" x 5 1/8"
- Foamie – your choice of plain or glitter, any colors
- Zots – small and large
- Ribbons – coordinate with bags and Foamie sheets
- Scissors, pinking shears, scallop shears
- Black marker
1. In advance of the party, cut and partially assemble the components for each bag. Attach a Zot, with the paper backing intact, to each Foamie piece. Cut a lot of extra components to place at the center of the table so guests can exchange, if desired.
2. Place the pieces in or around the bag and set at each station, at party time. Place the extras at the center of the table within everyone’s reach. Write the guest’s names on the bottoms of the bags.
3. Prizes and favors are placed in the guest’s bags, during the party.
4. At their party, children assemble their Favor Bag from the pre-cut pieces with the Zots already attached to the back of the pieces. Each “station" has all a child needs to create the bag; they simply peel the paper off the Zot and press onto the bag. They can even exchange pieces from a pile of “extras" in the center of the table.