SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Monster’s University Fabric, of choice
- Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing Supplies
- Framed Corked Board
- Pins (optional)
1. Measure corked area of framed corked board to create a pattern for fabric.
2. Add a half inch border to pattern. Cut out Fabric.
3. Create a second pattern the same width as above and 6” in height for pocket. Cut out fabric.
4. With right side down, fold back and iron the 1/2 “ border at the top of the pocket piece.
5. Place pocket piece onto base piece and sew the two pieces together ¼” in from edge. See photo for pocket placement.
6. With right side down, fold back and iron the 1/2 “ around entire base piece.
7. Place fabric onto Framed Cork Board to check size and fit. Lift edges and add glue to adhere fabric to corked board. Lower all edges and press. Allow to dry.
8. For extra security, add pins in all 4 corners of fabric to bond to board.
Skill Level: Some Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 Hours