Moody Blue Ombre T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® -- Moody Blues
- 100% cotton white T-shirt
- Plastic table cover
- 3 plastic spray bottles
- Washing machine
- Non-bleach laundry detergent
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric on prepared surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Pour dye from dye bottles to individual spray bottles. Add water to fill bottle. Shake well.
5. Spray very bottom of garment with Blue.
6. Fill bottle with more water. Shake well.
7. Spray next to darker color and up to about a third of the way on tee. Refer to photo.
8. Repeat in middle third of tee with Turquoise dye, adding water to bottle while proceeding up shirt.
9. With Green dye, apply darker dye at top of tee, adding water to bottle while proceeding down shirt to meet up to Turquoise color in middle.
10. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
11. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
12. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products