Moonlight Sparkle Jewelry Set
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid&® Inspired Classics&™:Sparkly Beaded PendantAB Druzy PendantGeode PendantFlat Peanut Chain - Shiny GoldJump Rings – Matte Gold / Shiny GoldDouble Round Chain - Shiny SilverJump Rings - Matte Silver / Shiny Silver
- 1 shiny gold lobster clasp
- 2 shiny gold earring wires
- Shiny silver eye pins
- Shiny silver toggle
- 8 x 6/0 purple seed beads
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Use gold jump rings to connect beaded pendants together as pictured, or in desired pattern.
2. Cut 4, 8“ lengths of gold peanut chain.
3. Use jump rings to connect ends of 2 chains together, creating a bundle. Repeat with other 2 chains.
4. Use jump rings to attach a chain bundle to either side of necklace.
5. Use jump ring to attach lobster clasp to one end of necklace to complete.
1. Use jump rings to connect three druzy pendants together as pictured.
2. Cut 2, 16 link lengths of double round silver chain.
3. String purple seed bead onto silver eye pin, create loop at end. Repeat 3 times.
4. Use loops on eye pins to connect together creating a beaded chain.
5. Use jump ring to gather ends of all 3 chains together, creating a thick chain connector.
6. Use jump ring to attach chain connector to one end of druzys.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for other side of bracelet.
8. Use jump ring to attach toggle clasp at end to complete.
1. Use jump ring to attach earring wire to top of geode.
2. Repeat for second earring.