1. Paint canvas white (or color of choice) with 3/4” or larger brush; allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Apply 3/4” painter’s tape in different directions on canvas. (refer to photo)
3. Paint sections with different bright paints using different texture effects; allow to dry thoroughly.
4. For different texture effects:
Use thick paint for a stucco effect
Use a circular brush stroke for a round circular effect
Use a sponge for all over texture
5. When dry, remove painters tape.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >