Moss Letter Wreath with Jute
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- F/A Painted finishes Carded Moss
- Flat paint brush
- Colorado 8x10 Vintage Gray Picture Frame
- 8” Fancy Script Wood letter
- Fab Lab 3/8” jute craft rope
- Ad-Tech High Temp mini glue gun
- Adhesive Tech Multi Temp glue sticks
- Ruler & Pencil
- Measure and mark the center point of each side of the frame. Measure and mark 1 1/2” on both sides of the center point.
- Begin wrapping jute around the frame on the 1 1/2” mark and continue to the other 1/1/2” mark (the total area of the wrapping is 3”). Secure ends of jute with hot glue on back of frame.
- Paint alphabet letter with light shade of Moss paint. Dab on darker shade of Moss paint and touch lightly with water to create Moss feel. Let paint dry.
- Hot glue letter to lower left portion of frame.
- Cut an 8” length of jute, string through the center wrap at the top of the frame and knot the ends together to create the hanger.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13333836a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only