SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18" grapevine wreath
- Super Moss Instant Green reusable moss cloth
- 1 pkg assorted moss
- 4 oz moss rocks
- 3 reindeer moss
- Panacea cloth stem wire, 22-gauge
- Glue gun, glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Open grapevine, remove & reserve vine that binds it. Loosen wreath, then rearrange in looser form. Secure shape with cloth-covered wire. Twist twice to hold.
- Lay reserved vine on top of wreath. Weave it in and out of design. Twist around cloth-covered wire to secure.
- Wrap long wires around a pencil to shape tendrils.
- Add wire to create a hook on back of wreath.
- Insert large moss rocks throughout the design. Lift up several pieces of vine and wedge rocks into place. To secure, turn wreath over and glue from bottom.
- Cut irregular pieces of sheet moss; work in and under vine. Turn wreath upside down to glue moss. Turn back over; press into design.
- Glue mosses in a random fashion, within and on the vine. Allow some vine to show. Complete with small moss rocks and Spanish moss.