Mossy Egg Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam brand eggs
- Reindeer moss
- Floral netting wire
- Narrow ribbon
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Floral wire
- Work gloves
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Cover egg with reindeer moss and secure with glue.
- Cut a piece of netting wire and wrap around the covered egg. Wire the ends together.
- Press the netting wire on each end to mold to the egg.
- Wrap 3 rows of ribbon around each egg, weave between the wires. Glue a ribbon bow to each egg.
- Make a ribbon hanger and glue to top of each egg. Make a ribbon bow and glue to top of hanger.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products