Mossy Meadow Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 pkgs Styrofoam brand foam blocks, 2"x3"x12"
- Wire cutters
- 1 pkg moss cloth
- Low melt glue gun & glue sticks*
- 1 pkg sticky clay
- Sharp knife
- 1 pkg green floral tape
- 1 pkg chicken wire
- 1 pkg floral wire
- Silk Vision Flowers:
- Garden gloves for working with chicken wire - Two 17" Snowball sprays x 4 - 4 Pom-Pom sprays x 4
*Only use glue gun with adult supervision - Four 22" Lavender sprays x 3
- Stack both 12" long foam blocks on top of each other and cut 2" off the ends, so blocks measure 10" long.
- Place several 1" pieces of sticky clay on top of one of the foam blocks. Position the other foam block on top of the sticky clay block and press together for a tight fit.
- Wrap floral wire with green floral tape.
- Wrap foam with moss cloth like wrapping a package and secure with glue gun, leaving the top open for arranging the flowers.
- Unwind chicken wire and wrap around the moss-covered foam; cut to size of foam block. Secure ends using floral-wrapped wire. Be careful when working with the chicken wire, gloves are helpful.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of all floral materials.
- Start arranging flowers by cutting the Snowball flowers into individual pieces; place in the first row closest to the edge.
- Cut apart the the Pom-Pom flowers and arrange pieces in the middle of the foam block, higher than the Snowball flowers.
- Cut the Lavender flowers into pieces; place Lavender flowers higher and behind the Pom-Pom flowers as shown in photo.