SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® gold metal charm mix (1 pk)
- Cousin® light pink matte pearls/silver rounds (1 pk)
- Cousin® 4/6mm pink bicones (1 pk)
- Cousin® 4/6mm purple bicones (1 pk)
- Cousin® 6mm champagne pearls (1 pk)
- Cousin® Antique Gold starter pack (1 pk)
- Antique gold head pins (119 pc)
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Make the following bead drops: (28) 6mm champagne pearl drops, (19) 6mm pink bicone drops, (21) 6mm purple bicone drops, (21) 4mm purple bicone drops, (22) 4mm pink bicone drops, (5) 8mm pink pearl drops, (4) 6mm pink pearl drops and (10) silver round drops.
2. Make (2) 6mm pink bicone links and (2) 6mm champagne pearl links.
3. Attach the bar toggle end to a bicone link using a 4mm jump ring. Connect a 6mm jump ring to the other end of the link. Slide a small bow onto the jump ring and close. Attach a pearl link to the 6mm jump ring.
4. Link (10) 4mm jump rings together and attach the linked rings to the pearl link from the previous step.
5. Using 6mm jump rings, create the following patterns: Pattern 1: 6mm pink drop, silver drop, 6mm purple drop, champagne pearl drop and a 4mm pink drop. Make ten of these. Pattern 2: 4mm purple drop, 8mm pink pearl drop, 6mm purple drop, champagne pearl drop and a 4mm pink drop. Make five of these. Pattern 3: 4mm purple drop, 6mm pink pearl drop, 6mm purple drop, champagne pearl drop and a 4mm pink drop. Make five of these.
6. Link the 6mm pattern jump rings in the following order: pattern 1, pattern 2, pattern 1 and pattern 3. Repeat until all twenty jump rings are connected.
7. Attach one end of the linked pattern to the end of the 4mm jump rings from step 4.
8. Link (10) 4mm jump rings together and attach one end to the last 6mm pattern jump ring from the previous step.
9. Attach a pearl link to the last of the 4mm jump rings. Connect a bicone link to the pearl link. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach a heart charm to the loop of the pink bicone. Attach the toggle end to the pink link.
10. Attach the remaining drops in sets of two to each of the twenty 4mm jump rings.
11. Use 6mm jump rings to attach the large bow, heart and flower charms to the bracelet.