1. Cut burlap into four 15"x15" squares or desired size. Stitch around all 4 sides with a small zig zag stitch.
2. Tape off a 6" stripe in the center front of the pillows and spray with Krylon ColorMaster Dover White. Allow to dry.
3. Adhere the Mr and Mrs stencils and tape off the rest of the pillow front. Spray with Krylon ColorMaster Leather Brown. Set aside to dry.
4. Remove stencil and tape. Stitch lace in place.
5. Place the burlap with the right sides together. Stitch all four sides leaving an opening to put the pillow form in. Trim the corners if desired. Turn right side out and insert pillow form. Stitch opening closed.
6. Create a lace flower by accordion folding a 6"-8" length of lace and stitching it in place in a circle. Stitch a button in the center. Stitch to the front of the pillow.
Burlap frays easily. Stitch around all sides or use Fray Check to help lessen the fraying.
Trimming the "triangle" off the corners before turning makes for crisper, less bulky corners.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.