1. All seams are 5/8" unless noted otherwise.
2. Use pattern instruction for top skirt but shorten hem line 7".
3. For under skirt cut lining as top skirt but cut another 1" off skirt length.
4. For front and back band: at hemline cut 7" length and the width of pattern of front and back.
5. Sew lining side seams, sew bands to bottom of lining and hem 1".
6. Sew skirt side seams, optional zipper and a turn and turn hem.
7. Cut a bias panel of 32" long on left side, 12" across at top, 17" across at bottom and 19" long on right side of panel. Turn and hem on sides and bottom of panel. Place center of panel at side seam waist, pin half of panel to front and half to back.
8. Cut and sew waistband to skirt. If using a gather waistband, insert elastic according to pattern.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>