Multi Pom Tassel Accessory
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Purse with a handle or something to attach the pompoms to
- Assorted sizes of ready made Pom Poms
- Hand needle
- Polyester thread to match pompom
1. Thread the needle with doubled thread and tie a substantial knot.
2. Poke the needle right through the firm inside of the pompom coming out on the other side.
Thread one, two or three pompoms on the thread and leave a long thread at the end.
Threading the needle again make three or four pompom strands leaving long ends on each.
3. Tie the long leftover threads together and tie onto the purse. Note - Before knotting, arrange
the bundle of pompoms in a pleasing arrangements then tie to the purse.