SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Velcro&® Sticky Back for Fabrics, oval, white (2)
- Pellon&® mid-weight fusible interfacing, white 3" x 5"
- Fabric glue
- Ribbons, 1/4":Aqua (2)Green-&-white polka dotOrange-&-white polka dot
- Crystal embellishment
- Basic sewing supplies
- Tape measure
- Low-tack masking tape
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Measure wrist with the tape measure. Cut the interfacing to measure 1" wide by the circumference of wrist.
2. Add 1-1/4" to the measurement in step 1 and then cut the ribbons to this predetermined measurement.
3. Center the ribbons, side by side, onto the fusible side of the interfacing. Use low-tack masking tape on the edges of the ribbon to hold the ribbons in place. Iron the ribbons onto the fusible interfacing, making sure not to iron over the low-tack masking tape. Remove tape.
4. Create a 1/2" fold in the ribbon ends, making sure the raw edges are on the inside of the bracelet and then glue in place. Allow glue to dry.
5. Use a needle and thread to secure the crystals to the center of the bracelet.
6. Secure the hook side of Velcro&® oval onto one side of the bracelet and then the loop side onto the opposite side of the bracelet.