Multi-Strand Starfish Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blue Moon Beads:
- Copper Beads: Spiral, Oval Rolled, Multi-faceted & Round-Eye
- Glass Chips: Sapphire, Topaz, Blue
- Blue Shell Beads
- Topaz Seed Beads 6/0
- Glass starfish pendant
- Beading wire
- Crimp beads
- Wire cutters
- Crimping tool or pliers
Refer to photo.
- Cut 6 pieces of beading wire to desired length for necklace.
- String 1 end of each wire through a crimp bead, through the clasp, then back through the crimp bead. Close the crimp beads with pliers or crimping tool.
- Using topaz seed beads, string entire length of one strand of beading wire. Secure the end with tape.
- Using sapphire glass chips and copper beads, create pattern on another strand of beading wire. Secure end of that strand with tape.
- Repeat step 4 with other beads and spacers until all six strands are complete.
- Twist the 6 strands around each other.
- With each of the 6 strands, string 1 end of each wire through a crimp bead, through the clasp, then back through the crimp bead. Close the crimp beads with pliers or crimping tool. Remove the tape.
- Use a piece of wire to secure the glass starfish pendant to one of the middle strands.