Mummy Cake Ball Pops
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- WiltonÂ® food-crafting supplies
- 13"x9"x2" Sheet Pan
- 10"x16" Cooling Grid
- White Candy MeltsÂ® Candy (12 oz. makes 7 to 8 treats)
- Orange/Black Lollipop Sticks
- Pops Decorating Stand
- Blood Shot Candy Eyeballs
- 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- Decorating Tip: 3
- Favorite cake ball pop recipe
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Food-safe scissors
1. Prepare medium cake balls following recipe directions. Melt white Candy Melts candy in microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Dip end of lollipop stick into melted white candy and insert stick into cake ball. Place cake ball pop in decorating stand. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes. Reserve remaining melted white candy.
2. Dip cake ball pops into reserved melted white candy. Tap gently on side of bowl to remove excess candy. Place into decorating stand. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 10 to 15 minutes. Reserve remaining melted white candy.
3. Use tip 3, a cut disposable decorating bag and reserved melted white candy to attach candy eyeballs to treat and to pipe wrapping. Place into stand. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.â€¨
Project Tip: Want an even more spook-tacular cake ball pop? Add Wilton Colored Sugars to give the mummy some shimmer.