Mustache Man Snack Cakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:Recipes: Delectovals Mini Cakes & FillingBake Easy!® Non-Stick SprayDelectovals Mini Cake Pan10"x16" Cooling Grid12" Disposable Decorating BagsCake Decorating Tips: 230, 109" Fondant RollerParchment PaperLeaf Cut-Outs® Fondant CuttersVanilla Treat GlazeOrange Icing Color14"x16" Cookie SheetLarge Candy Eyeballs
- Large purple spice drops
- Small green spice drops
- Granulated sugar
- Food-safe scissors
1. Make mini cakes. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake cakes in mini cake pan and allow to cool. Remove cakes from pan.
2. Fill cakes. Prepare filling following recipe directions. Use tip 230 in a cut disposable decorating bag to fill cakes from bottom.
3. Make features. Use 9" fondant roller with pink guide rings to roll out large purple and small green spice drops 1/16" thick on parchment paper sprinkled with sugar. Use scissors and purple spice drops to cut triangles for hair. Use smallest leaf Cut-Out and purple spice drops to cut two leaves for mustache. Use narrow end of tip 10 and green spice drop to cut nose.
4. Cover cakes. Heat treat glaze according to package directions. Tint orange. Place cakes, bottom side down, on cooling grid over parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Use a cut disposable decorating bag to pipe glaze over each cake. Tap to settle. Attach hair, nose, mustache and candy eyeballs to freshly glazed treat. Allow to set at room temperature overnight until firm.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products