My Daughter Scrapbook Layout
- Cricut Expression&2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Craft Room&Design Software
- USB cable
- Personal computer
- Embroidery floss
- Journaling card
- Letter stickers
- Foam squares
- Patterned paper: yellow stripe (1), yellow (1), dark red (1), red graph (1), red floral (1), floral (1)
- Cardstock: aqua (2), dark teal (1), dark brown (2), white (2)
- Paper trimmer
1. Use paper trimmer to cut one 11-1/4&x11-1/4&piece of white cardstock and one 11&x11&piece of aqua cardstock. Ink edges. Layer together. Adhere layers to one 12&x12&piece of dark red pattern paper to create base. Ink edges.
2. Use paper trimmer to cut one 9-1/2&x9-1/2&piece of floral pattern paper, one 9-3/4&x9-3/4&piece of dark brown cardstock, one 3-1/4&x12&piece of dark teal cardstock, one 3&x12&piece of yellow stripe pattern paper, and one 7-1/4&x5-1/4&piece of dark brown cardstock. Ink edges. Layer together.
3. To access the files to create cuts, go to Cricut.com/ProjectCenter and search for “My Daughter Scrapbook Layout.” Download the files and import them into the Cricut Craft Room&design software.
4. Connect Cricut Expression&2 machine to computer and create the cuts from the imported files as follows:
• Photo corner
Cut base (Dk Brown layer) from dark brown cardstock
Cut photo corner (Dk Teal layer) from dark teal cardstock
• Oval doily
Cut doily (White layer) from white cardstock
Cut teal oval (Dk Teal layer) from dark teal cardstock
• Cut yellow oval (Yellow layer)
Cut dress (Red Pttrn layer) from red floral pattern paper
• Cut body (Dk Brown layer) from dark brown cardstock
Cut brown layer (Dk Brown layer) from dark brown cardstock
• Cut aqua layer (Aqua layer) from aqua cardstock
5. Layer and adhere all cuts. Create page by layering frames and accents with cuts and adhering to base.
6. Embellish as desired.