1. Use paper trimmer to cut one 11-1/4&x11-1/4&piece of white cardstock and one 11&x11&piece of aqua cardstock. Ink edges. Layer together. Adhere layers to one 12&x12&piece of dark red pattern paper to create base. Ink edges.
2. Use paper trimmer to cut one 9-1/2&x9-1/2&piece of floral pattern paper, one 9-3/4&x9-3/4&piece of dark brown cardstock, one 3-1/4&x12&piece of dark teal cardstock, one 3&x12&piece of yellow stripe pattern paper, and one 7-1/4&x5-1/4&piece of dark brown cardstock. Ink edges. Layer together.
3. To access the files to create cuts, go to Cricut.com/ProjectCenter and search for “My Daughter Scrapbook Layout.” Download the files and import them into the Cricut Craft Room&design software.
4. Connect Cricut Expression&2 machine to computer and create the cuts from the imported files as follows:
• Photo corner
Cut base (Dk Brown layer) from dark brown cardstock
Cut photo corner (Dk Teal layer) from dark teal cardstock
• Oval doily
Cut doily (White layer) from white cardstock
Cut teal oval (Dk Teal layer) from dark teal cardstock
• Cut yellow oval (Yellow layer)
Cut dress (Red Pttrn layer) from red floral pattern paper
• Cut body (Dk Brown layer) from dark brown cardstock
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.