My Girls Chipboard Book
- Colorbk® One Sunny Day papercrafting coordinates: Jumbo Chipboard Shapes, Gloss Paper Pad, Flocked Sticker, Rub-on Alpha, Rhinestone Shapes Red Hearts, Cardstock Specialty Borders, Chipboard Accents
- 15" red ribbon
- Decorative punches: heart, house, flower
- Photos: one 2"x2"; four 3"x3"
- Acid-free adhesive or tape
- Craft knife or paper trimmer
- Decorative-edge scissors: scallop or zigzag
- 1/4" hole punch
1. Choose Chipboard Accents for front & back covers. Punch holes in the upper left-hand corner of the roofline.
2. Cut eight 4" x 4 3/4" pieces of cardstock to coordinate with the Chipboard Shapes.
3. Mount 2 sheets back to back, to form an interior page. Repeat to make 4 interior pages. Punch holes in the upper left-hand page corners, aligned with the cover pieces.
4. Lay cover piece facing you. Cut a 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of cardstock. Center & place on front Chipboard Accent.
5. Trim two 3 3/4" pieces of dark blue scallop border from the Specialty Borders. Adhere top & bottom of the cardstock piece to the chipboard cover. Adhere front photo to cover adhesive or tape.
6. Enhance the roofline of the house shape with cardstock. Adhere in place.
7. Frame the photo with the red frame from the Flocked Stickers.
8. Title the book using the Rub-on Alpha and embellish with additional Flocked Stickers.
9. Scrapbook the remaining photos on the interior pages, embellishing further with Rhinestone Shapes Red Hearts or shapes punched from 1/2" strips of solid cardstock.
10. Enhance mats by cutting the edges of Specialty Paper with decorative-edge scissors.
11. To bind pages thread ribbon through front Chipboard Shape, interior pages & back Chipboard shape. Tie a bow in front to secure.