My Victory #Scarfie
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Landscapes®: Mountain Range, 2 balls or color of choice
- Lion Brand® knitting needles size 10 (6 mm)
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
- About 7" x 47" (18 x 119.5 cm)
- 16 sts = about 4" (10 cm) in Garter st (knit every row).
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Scarfie is worked in 2 sections.
- Both sections are worked in Garter st (knit every row), slipping the first st of every row to create a tidy edge. Experiment and see whether that look appeals, or if slipping the first st as if to purl might be preferable.
- Sts for the second section are picked up along one side of the first section of the Scarfie.
- First Section
- Cast on 64 sts.
- Work in Garter st (knit every row), slipping the first st of every row, until piece measures about 7" (18 cm) from beginning.
- Bind off.
- Second Section
- For the second section, pick up sts evenly spaced along the first section of the Scarfie. The numbers provided in the instructions are the number that the designer picked up – but every knitter’s gauge is a bit different. If desired, pick up more or fewer sts than specified.
- Working along a 7" (18 cm) side of First Section, pick up and k28 sts evenly spaced across.
- Work in Garter st, slipping the first st of every row, until about 3 yd. (3 m) of yarn remains.
- Bind off.
- Weave in ends.
- k = knit
- st(s) = stitch(es)
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13587019a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only