Nana & Papa Picture Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 square wood picture frame
- 1-1/2" wooden letters to spell NANA, PAPA
- Acrylic paint: turquoise, foliage green, lemon
- Rust-Oleum hammered-finish spray paint
- 1/4 yd of 1/8"-wide ribbon
- 1/4 yd of 3/8"-wide ribbon
- Small paintbrush
- Tacky glue
- Following label directions, apply 2 coats of spray paint to the frame. Allow to dry between coats.
- Lightly sand wooden letters until smooth.
- Paint NANA letters turquoise. Apply two coats; allow to dry between coats.
- Paint PAPA letters with foliage green. Apply two coats; allow to dry between coats.
- Paint underside of child's hand lemon yellow; place hand print on the lower right corner of the frame. Wash hands. Allow frame to dry thoroughly.
- Glue painted letters on frame. Refer to photo/PDF.
- Glue ribbon pieces onto frame; secure ends on back of frame.