SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:Gold Spoon Charms (9 pks)Gunmetal Rhinestone Spacer Bars (3 pks)Gunmetal Twist Chain (1 pk)Gold Metal Beads (1 pk)
- Gunmetal lobster claw clasp (1 pc)
- Gunmetal 4mm jump rings (2 pc)
- Gunmetal extender chain (2”)
- Gunmetal crimp tubes (4 pc)
- Silver 7-strand beading wire (22")
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut four 5-1/2" lengths of chain.
2. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a set of chains together. Repeat for the second set of chains.
3. Attach a 2" length of extender chain to one of the jump rings from step 2. Attach a lobster claw clasp to the jump ring from the second set of chains.
4. Cut a 10" and a 12" length of beading wire.
5. Using crimp tubes, attach the wires to a set of chains.
6. Thread the bead pattern onto the 10" wire: one metal bead and one rhinestone spacer. Repeat 11 more times and thread on one metal bead after the last spacer.
7. Use a crimp tube to attach the 10" wire to one of the second set of chains. Trim the excess wire.
8. Thread the bead pattern onto the 12" wire: one metal bead, one spoon, the first rhinestone spacer from the 10" wire. Then thread on three spoons and the next spacer. Repeat threading on three spoons and the spacers until all of the spacers from the 10" wire are on the 12" wire. After the last spacer, thread on three spoons and a metal bead.
9. Use a crimp tube to attach the wire to last chain in the second set of chains. Trim the excess wire.