Natural Distressed Floating Frame Wall Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White 8" x 10" float frame
- White chalk paint
- Gold paint pen
- Brown paper
- Glass cleaner & soft towel
- Take apart float frame.
- Using white chalk paint, brush frame and wipe with cloth to give a distressed look to frame.
- Clean both sides of the two glass panes.
- Using pencil trace saying on glass front. Allow to dry.
- Measure and cut piece of brown paper and place between the two pieces of glass.
- Assemble frame.
- Use gold permanent paint marker to add saying.