Natural Gift Wrap
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Brown craft box
- Red spray paint
- Red & white Christmas floral
- Various width ribbon & yarn (red, white, silver)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Paint the craft box with red spray paint or leave natural. Allow to dry as instructed on can.
2. Wrap burlap, yarn or ribbon around the box to hold the lid closed. (You will want to fill the box with your gift before securing the lid closed.)
3. Add a flower to the top of the box and embellish with pieces of ribbon, twigs, buttons, etc to add interest. Secure all of the pieces in place with hot glue.