1. Paint the inside and outside edge of the napkin rings. Allow to dry.
2. Cut the threads holding the lip in place and open out trim.
3. Cut trim 1-1/2"x24". Then cut in four 5" lengths.
4. Liberally cover the edges and outside of a napkin ring with tacky glue.
5. Wrap one piece of fur around the napkin ring and fold the edge of the fur over the edge of the napkin ring. Use t-pins to hold edge in place if needed.
6. Slip one feather pick under the fur where the edges of the fur meet. Allow to dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.