Natural Napkin Rings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2/3 yd mink trim with lip
- 2 pkg feather picks
- I pkg wooden napkin rings
- Tacky glue
- Brown acrylic paint
- Paint brush
1. Paint the inside and outside edge of the napkin rings. Allow to dry.
2. Cut the threads holding the lip in place and open out trim.
3. Cut trim 1-1/2"x24". Then cut in four 5" lengths.
4. Liberally cover the edges and outside of a napkin ring with tacky glue.
5. Wrap one piece of fur around the napkin ring and fold the edge of the fur over the edge of the napkin ring. Use t-pins to hold edge in place if needed.
6. Slip one feather pick under the fur where the edges of the fur meet. Allow to dry.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products