1. Paint the inside and outside edge of the napkin rings. Allow to dry.
2. Cut the threads holding the lip in place and open out trim.
3. Cut trim 1-1/2"x24". Then cut in four 5" lengths.
4. Liberally cover the edges and outside of a napkin ring with tacky glue.
5. Wrap one piece of fur around the napkin ring and fold the edge of the fur over the edge of the napkin ring. Use t-pins to hold edge in place if needed.
6. Slip one feather pick under the fur where the edges of the fur meet. Allow to dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>