1. Use Foam Cutter on cutting mat to cut Styrofoam™ balls in halves. With each half, press and roll cut edge on work surface to "round" edges.
2. To make wreath, with flat sides down, arrange half-Balls in circle on work surface. Snap each toothpick in half. To connect, push one toothpick into one half-Ball where two half-Balls touch. Apply hot glue to toothpick end and push into second half-Ball. Use remaining toothpick halves and hot glue to connect half-Balls to form wreath.
3. Measure and use scissors to cut eight 1/2"x1-1/2" pieces thin cardboard. Fold each cardboard piece in half and reopen. For additional support, on back of wreath, hot glue each piece with fold going between two half-Balls.
4. In well-ventilated newspaper-covered area, spray wreath with two light coats brown. Allow to dry.
5. Use circle cutter to cut 2-1/2" diameter circle from kraft paper. Cover circle with glue spots to make surface sticky. Measure and cut 1 yd. length twine. Referring to photo, starting in center, spiral wrap twine to cover entire circle, pressing twine onto glue spots. Repeat to cover other seven circles.
6. Apply hot glue to back of twine circle and attach to center of one half-Ball. Repeat to attach other circles.
7. With 3-1/2" square cardboard, wrap gold cord around cardboard. Pull off loops and use ends of cord to wrap and tie knot at center. Repeat with green cord.
8. To embellish wreath, fan cord loops and hot glue green cord perpendicular to, and on top of, gold cord. Thread small piece of green hemp through buttonholes and knot. Trim and fray ends. Hot glue button to top center of cord loops and glue onto wreath between two Ball-halves.
9. For hanger, find half-Ball that will be top center of wreath. Slightly separate curved end of paper clip 1/4". Insert shorter, rounded end into center back of top half-Ball, creating hanger loop with longer end of paper clip. (Hot glue if loose.)
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>