1. Measure and cut four 8" segments of cord &- 2 ivory, 1 navy, and 1 red.
2. Line up red and one ivory cord next to each other. Keeping the ivory cord in the center, fold the cords in half making a flat loop.
3. Line up navy and remaining ivory cord next to each other and repeat previous step.
4. Place one flat loop on top of the other with cord ends facing opposite directions.
5. Take cord ends from bottom loop and wrap around and through top loop.
6. Making sure cords lay flat, gently pull ends taut.
7. Trim and line up ends of cords.
8. Add a small line of glue to cord ends and attach clasps using pliers to close.
9. Shorten extension chain, leaving 1-1/2".
10. Attach charm.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.