1. Measure and cut four 8" segments of cord &- 2 ivory, 1 navy, and 1 red.
2. Line up red and one ivory cord next to each other. Keeping the ivory cord in the center, fold the cords in half making a flat loop.
3. Line up navy and remaining ivory cord next to each other and repeat previous step.
4. Place one flat loop on top of the other with cord ends facing opposite directions.
5. Take cord ends from bottom loop and wrap around and through top loop.
6. Making sure cords lay flat, gently pull ends taut.
7. Trim and line up ends of cords.
8. Add a small line of glue to cord ends and attach clasps using pliers to close.
9. Shorten extension chain, leaving 1-1/2".
10. Attach charm.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>