Nautical by Nature Necklace and Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin&®:Silver Anchor Toggle Clasp (3 pk -- 1 pk for Necklace, 2 pk for Earrings)6m Blue Glass Pearls (1 pk)6mm White Glass Pearls (1 pk)6mm Red Glass Pearls (1 pk)
- Silver .45mm beading wire
- Silver eye pins
- Silver head pins (4)
- Silver earring wires
- Silver crimp beads
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
- Needle nose pliers
1. Make the following bead drops using silver head pins: (1) 6mm white pearl drop, (1) 6mm blue pearl drop.
2. Make the following drop using a silver eye pin: (1) 6mm red pearl drop
3. Use the wrapped loop from the red pearl drop and attach to an earring wire.
4. Attach white pearl drop and blue pearl drop to the bottom loop on the earring wire using the wrapped loop at the end of the head pin.
5. Attach the other end of the red pearl drop to the anchor using the wrapped loop
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.
1. Cut the following lengths of beading wire: (3) 29" lengths.
2. Use a crimp tube to attach the (3) lengths of 29" wires to the loop of the rope part of the anchor toggle set.
3. Thread (122) 6mm blue pearl beads onto one of the 29" wires.
4. Thread (122) 6mm white pearl beads onto the final piece of 29" wire.
5. Thread (122) 6mm red pearl beads onto the final piece of 29" wire.
6. Gather all three strands together and twist. Thread on a crimp bead, then bring all three of the 29" strands through the loop of the Anchor toggle and back through the crimp bead and through a single pearl. Crimp the tube to secure the wire.
7. Cut off the excess wire.