SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV®:12"x12" Nautical Printed Paper Stack6"x6" Burlap stack
- Foam wreath
- Ribbon: 1" cream grosgrain ribbon & 2" burgundy/cream-striped
- Red rick-rack trim
- Brown yarn
- Stapler with staples
- Paper trimmer
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut desired prints from the Nautical stack into 1" strips. Wrap the strips around the wreath in sections, overlapping the strips so that the foam base is completely covered. Glue the strips in place. Wrap twine or yarn as desired between the sections. Glue more twine or yarn around the outside of the wreath.
2. Cut pendants from the Nautical Paper Stack. Embellish the pendants with burlap, red rick-rack trim, and additional paper accents. Attach the pendants to a section of yarn, using staples at the top corners to hold them in place. Tie the pendant banner onto the wreath.
3. Tie a ribbon around the top of the wreath as a hanger. Add additional ribbon for decoration where desired.
4. Tie a large bow and glue it to the top of the wreath.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products