Neapolitan No-Bake Cheesecake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton&® foodcrafting supplies:Light Cocoa Candy Melts Candy (12 oz.)4-Cavity Mini Loaf Pan9" Springform Pan9" Angled SpatulaPink Icing Color
- 2 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening
- Vegetable peeler or cheese plane
- 3 boxes (11 oz. ea.) no-bake cheesecake dessert, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1 jar (16 oz.) hot fudge topping
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry-flavored milk
1. Melt light cocoa Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Add shortening and stir until melted. Pour melted mixture into 4-cavity mini loaf pan, 1" thick. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set, about 25 to 30 minutes. Unmold and bring to room temperature. Use peeler or cheese plane to make various sized candy curls.
2. In small bowl, mix together 1 package graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press into bottom of 9" round springform pan. Reserve remaining graham cracker crumbs for another use.
In large bowl, beat 1 package cheesecake filling, 1 ½ cups milk, and hot fudge according to package instructions. Pour over crust and smooth top. Refrigerate 15 minutes to set.
In large bowl, beat 1 package cheesecake filling, strawberry flavored milk and icing color according to package instructions. Pour over chocolate layer and smooth top. Refrigerate 15 minutes to set.
In large bowl, beat 1 package cheesecake filling and remaining 1 ½ cups milk according to package instructions. Pour over strawberry layer and smooth top. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
3. Release from pan. Garnish with chocolate curls.