SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
53" fine gold chain
2" gold eye pins (2)
2" gold head pin
Small jump rings (8)
Large jump rings (3)
Large green crystal beads (5)
Red rose beads (8)
Small green crystal beads (9)
Round tip pliers
Gertie Collection Fabrics- Sateen Rose Dot Fabric/Butterick Pattern B6167
1. Put one of the large green crystal beads on an eye pin. Using round tip pliers, make a loop at the end of the eye pin and, using the wire cutters, snip off the excess wire, creating a second eye.
2. Repeat until all 5 large green crystal beads, 7 of the red rose beads and all 9 of the small green crystal beads are done.
3. For the first strand, cut six 3-1/4" pieces of fine gold chain.
4. Open the eye pin of one of the large green crystal beads and attach one of the 3-14" pieces of chain.
5. Open the opposite end of the bead and attach another piece of chain.
6. Attach a large green crystal bead to the end of this gold chain.
7. Continue alternating the large crystal beads and 3-1/4" pieces of chain until all 6 pieces of chain and all 5 large green crystals have been used.
8. Attach a small jump ring to the last piece of chain on each side of the first strand.
9. For the second strand, cut six 2-1/2" pieces and two 1" pieces of fine gold chain.
10. Open the eye pin of one of the rose beads and attach one of the 1" pieces of chain.
11. Open the other end and attach a 2-1/2" piece of chain.
12. Attach a red rose bead to the end of this chain and continue to alternate the 2-1/2" chain and the rose beads until all have been used.
13. Attach the second piece of 1" chain to the last rose.
14. Attach a small jump ring to the last piece of chain on each side of the second strand.
15. For the third strand, cut nine 1-1/2" pieces of fine gold chain.
16. Open the eye pin of one of the small green crystal beads and attach one of the 1-1/2" pieces of chain.
17. Attach a small green crystal bead to the end of this gold chain.
18. Continue alternating the small crystal beads and 1-1/2" pieces of chain until all nine pieces of chain and 8 small green beads have been used.
19. Attach a small jump ring to the last piece of chain on each side of the third strand.
20. Open a large jump ring and slip the small jump ring on the end of each strand in. Close the large jump ring with pliers.
21. Open another large jump ring and slip the small jump rings on the opposite end of the 3 strands in and close the large jump ring.
22. Using the last large jump ring, attach the clasp to one end of the necklace.
23. Cut one final 3" piece of chain.
24. Put the 8th rose bead on the gold head pin. Using the round tip pliers, make a loop at the and snip off the excess wire, creating an eye.
25. Open the loop and attach the 3" piece of chain, creating a drop.
26. Attach to the large jump ring using a small jump ring.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>