Neon Doily & Lace Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Four 12"x12" black canvases
- Assortment of doily shapes
- Neon spray paint: yellow, green, pink & orange
- Large protected work surface
1. Lay newspapers on a large protected work surface.
2. Lay four canvases in a square, 2 across and 2 down. Leave approximately 1" of space between each canvas.
3. Cut out floral shapes from lace.
4. Lay doilies and lace shapes in desired layout across the four canvases. Use thumbtacks to hold pieces down.
5. Starting with pink spray paint, spray over the lace and doilies. Use the orange spray paint next, blending into the pink, followed by yellow and then green. Allow to dry.
6. Remove the lace and doilies.