1. Lay newspapers on a large protected work surface.
2. Lay four canvases in a square, 2 across and 2 down. Leave approximately 1" of space between each canvas.
3. Cut out floral shapes from lace.
4. Lay doilies and lace shapes in desired layout across the four canvases. Use thumbtacks to hold pieces down.
5. Starting with pink spray paint, spray over the lace and doilies. Use the orange spray paint next, blending into the pink, followed by yellow and then green. Allow to dry.
6. Remove the lace and doilies.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.