Neon Pink and Blue Color Block Bib Necklace
- Neon Pink 6mm Beads
- Blue Crystal Rondelles, 6x8mm
- Silver 4mm and 6mm metal round beads
- Silver chain
- Silver lobster clasp
- Silver jump rings
- Silver eyepins
- Chain nose pliers
1. String one neon bead onto an eyepin and forming a simple loop. Repeat twice to create three single-bead neon connectors.
2. Make three two-bead connectors in the same way, followed by three three-bead connectors, three four-bead connectors, three five-bead connectors and three six-bead connectors.
3. Using a long silver eyepin, string one 4mm silver bead, the loop of the one-bead connector, then a 6mm silver bead, the loop of a two-bead connector, and so forth until the six-bead connector has been strung. Finish with a 4mm silver bead and form a simple loop.
4. Repeat this step on the other side of those connectors, essentially creating one large triangle-shaped neon connector.
5. Repeat these steps to create three large triangle-shaped neon connectors.
6. In the same manner, create two large blue crystal triangle connectors by following the picture above.
7. Cut a 4&length of silver chain. Using the small end of the 5 triangles, attach them to the silver chain by opening and closing the top loops of each triangle connector.
8. Cut a 22&length of silver chain. Connect the bottoms of the triangles to the center of this piece.
9. Finish the ends with a lobster clasp.