1. Cut a 1-1/2”x12” strip of the bandana.
2. Apply hot glue on headband, working in small areas at a time.
3. Pull bandana around headband and hot glue it to the headband.
4. Fold ends at angle and hot glue to inside of headband.
5. Cover the edges of bandana on the inside of the headband by hot gluing a ribbon over seam.
1. Cut a 5”x9” strip from the bandana.
2. Fold the strip in half (long edges together).
3. Press with iron and hot glue where edges meet, creating a strip that is 2-1/2”x 9”.
4. Fold in 1/2” and hot glue the 2 ends, creating a 2-1/2”x4-1/2” loop.
5. Cut 1”x2-1/2” strip from bandana.
6. Then fold the piece of fabric in half (long edges together).
7. Press with iron and hot glue where edges meet.
8. Then form loop and hot glue to headband.
9. Gather the bow fabric in the center and push through the loop on the headband to complete the bow.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>