1. Cut a 1-1/2”x12” strip of the bandana.
2. Apply hot glue on headband, working in small areas at a time.
3. Pull bandana around headband and hot glue it to the headband.
4. Fold ends at angle and hot glue to inside of headband.
5. Cover the edges of bandana on the inside of the headband by hot gluing a ribbon over seam.
1. Cut a 5”x9” strip from the bandana.
2. Fold the strip in half (long edges together).
3. Press with iron and hot glue where edges meet, creating a strip that is 2-1/2”x 9”.
4. Fold in 1/2” and hot glue the 2 ends, creating a 2-1/2”x4-1/2” loop.
5. Cut 1”x2-1/2” strip from bandana.
6. Then fold the piece of fabric in half (long edges together).
7. Press with iron and hot glue where edges meet.
8. Then form loop and hot glue to headband.
9. Gather the bow fabric in the center and push through the loop on the headband to complete the bow.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.