SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5" of 1"-wide chain
- 2 colors of neon grosgrain ribbon in 1cm width
- 1 color of neon grosgrain ribbon in 1/2cm width
1. Tie the three ribbons together in a knot, leaving about 2" of ribbon at the end.
2. Use a piece of masking tape to secure the ribbon tails to your work surface, and then weave the thinner ribbon through the center of the chain.
3. Keep weaving all the way down to the end of the chain.
4. Grab one of the 1cm pieces of ribbon, and begin looping it in and around the outer edge of the chain, passing around the outside of the link, and then through the middle, right next to where the thinner ribbon is.
5. When you get to the end of the chain, repeat the same looping on the opposite side with the last ribbon.
6. Once the last ribbon has been woven entirely down the chain, tie off all three ribbons with a secure double knot.
7. Cut the ribbons on the diagonal leaving two inches at the end. Tie the two ends together, and wear with pride!