New Year's Eve Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 coordinating scrapbook papers
- Aqua cardstock
- Gold self-stick letters and numbers
- Gold metallic border embellishments
- Jeweled stickers
- Corner punch
- Corner rounder
1. Glue a gold metallic border strip 1" from the left edge.
2. Cut a 3"-4" wide strip of paper and attach it near the bottom of the 12" x 12" page to form a pocket. Glue a gold metallic border strip to middle of pocket, and another at the top edge of the pocket.
3. Attach photo to Aqua cardstock and trim the edges, allowing enough room to corner punch all 4 corners. Mount to both of the remaining 2 coordinating papers, rounding the corners on each.
4. Tuck the photo panel into the pocket at an angle. Anchor with the jeweled strip stickers.
5. Adhere “Happy New Year!" letter stickers and “2013" stickers. Embellish remainder of page with jeweled stickers, as desired.