1. Cut fabric A and fabric B in rectangles that are 5“ x 3-1/2“. Two rectangles make each pillow bag. 10 bags would need 20 rectangles cut.
2. Sew each rectangle pillow bag (RS together) leaving 1“ opening. Flip to RS out and stuff with fiberfill.
3. Hand stitch the fabric opening closed to create a complete pillow bag.
4. Cut ribbons 12“ long. Use two different colors on each bag for extra impact.
5. Tie the ribbon around the wreath and knot. Tie around the bag and knot. This will hold the bag to the wreath firmly.
6. Cut long strips of fabric, fold under the raw edges and spiral around the wreath, pinning in place as you go.
7. Stylize wreath as desired.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>