- Night Before Christmas panel
- 3/4 yd fabric for sashing and borders
- 1-1/2 yd fabric for backing
- 1/2 yd fabric for binding
- 1-1/2 yd batting
- Basic sewing
- Rotary cutting supplies
- Sewing machine
Refer to photo
- From panel, cut twelve 9-5/8"x10" rectangles. For sashing, cut five 1-1/2" strips across width of fabric. Cut eight 1-1/2"x10" pieces from two strips. Set aside remaining 3 strips. For borders, cut four 2-1/2" strips across width of fabric. Set aside.
- Using a 1/4" seam allowance, stitch shorter sashing strips to sides of panel rectangles between panels 1 and 2 and 2 and 3 of each row. Press seam allowances toward sashing. Each row should have 3 pictures and 2 sashing pieces. There are 4 rows.
- Measure width of 2 row from step 2 and cut 3 sashing strips that length. Stitch sashing between rows. Press seam allowance toward sashing. Measure across center of pieced unit. Cut two 2-1/2" strips to that measurement and stitch to top and bottom of pieced unit. Measure across center of pieced unit from top to bottom. Cut two 2-1/2" strips to that measurement and stitch to sides of pieced unit.
- Layer quilt top with batting and backing. Quilt as desired.
- From binding fabric, cut five 2-1/2" strips across width of fabric. Stitch short ends together and press lengthwise with wrong sides together. With raw edges even, stitch binding to quilt sandwich. Turn and whip stitch binding to back side of quilt.
Items in This Collection
Item # 9812199
Available for U.S. Shipping Only